A HANaccount consists of a logincode and password. This account gives access to various HAN facilities such as study results, educational applications, mail services and Insite, HAN's intranet.
Never request a HANaccount again!
A HANaccount is unique and personal. You can only make it once.
- Login with your HANaccount
- Create HANaccount
- Reset password in case of forgotten/expired password.
- Retrieve forgotten logincode.
If you encounter problems, contact the ServiceDesk.
- I am a new employee (with a temporary of fixed contract). How do I get a HANaccount?
- I am a new student. How can I get a HANaccount?
- I am a new employee (without a temporary or fixed contract, for example, a guest lecturer). How do I get a HANaccount?
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
Your HANaccount provides access to one or more services. Login and see your access privileges.
Still no account? First create a HANaccount.